** IMPORTANT: All prices are net prices without taxes. Depending on the country in
your billing address you have to pay sales taxes.
If you have given us your billing adress, VAT No., etc. the correct total
amount will be stated in the following order process.
More informations on prices and taxes please find in our FAQs.
The report” Ceylon Electricity Board - Company Overview, Contact Details, Locations, Key Executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT" contains the profile of the c.....
The report” Ceylon Electricity Board - Company Overview, Contact Details, Locations, Key Executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT" contains the profile of the company that is involved in the field of power generation from thermal sources (coal, oil and gas).It contains a detailed description of the company’s business operations (power plants, installed capacity, and generation), history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), key competitors, and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) – summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets)
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers)
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company. [Fade out the market survey infos]
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Company Snapshot 7
2.1 Key Information 7
2.2 Company Overview 7
2.3 Industry Outlook – Hydro 7
2.4 Industry Outlook – Power Generation 8
2.5 Industry Outlook – Wind 9
2.6 SWOT Snapshot 9
3 Ceylon Electricity Board, Wind Farms 10
3.1 Ceylon Electricity Board, Wind Farms, Sri Lanka 10
4 Ceylon Electricity Board, Hydro Power Plants 11
4.1 Ceylon Electricity Board, Hydro Power Plants, Sri Lanka 11
5 Ceylon Electricity Board, Thermal Power Plants 12
5.1 Ceylon Electricity Board, Thermal Power Plants, Sri Lanka 12
6 Business Description 13
6.1 Business Overview 13
7 Major Products and Services 14
8 SWOT Analysis 15
8.1 Overview 15
8.2 Ceylon Electricity Board Strengths 15
8.2.1 Strong Market Position 15
8.2.2 Vertically Integrated Business 16
8.2.3 State Owned Company 16
8.3 Ceylon Electricity Board Weaknesses 16
8.3.1 Dependence on Fossil Fuel 16
8.3.2 High Dependence on Domestic Customers 16
8.3.3 Poor Plant Efficiencies 17
8.4 Ceylon Electricity Board Opportunities 17
8.4.1 Increasing Electricity Demand 17
8.4.2 Focus on Rural Areas 17
8.4.3 Expansion Projects 17
8.5 Ceylon Electricity Board Threats 18
8.5.1 Regulatory Obligations 18
8.5.2 Volatility in Electricity Prices 18
8.5.3 Power Theft 18
9 Key Employees 19
10 Locations And Subsidiaries 20
10.1 Head Office 20
11 Financial Deals Landscape 21
11.1 Ceylon Electricity Board, Deals Volume Summary, 2004 to YTD 2010 21
11.2 Ceylon Electricity Board, Deals Summary By Region, 2004 to YTD 2010 22
11.3 Ceylon Electricity Board, Deals Summary, 2004 to YTD 2010 22
11.4 Ceylon Electricity Board Detailed Deal Summary 23
11.4.1 Partnerships 23
12 Recent Developments 32
12.1 New Contracts 32
12.1.1 May 06, 2009: Alstom Hydro Signs EUR43 Million Contract With Ceylon Electricity Board 32
12.2 Operations Updates 32
12.2.1 Jun 01, 2010: CEB To Start Testing Of 300MW Coal-Fired Power Plant In September 2010 32
12.2.2 Jun 01, 2010: CEB Purchases Coal From Indonesia At $70 Per Tonne For Power Generation 33
12.3 Government and Public Interest 33
12.3.1 Feb 26, 2010: Sri Lanka's Ministry Of Power And Energy Refutes Allegations On Norochcholai Power Project 33
12.3.2 Dec 29, 2009: India And Sri Lanka To Complete High-Capacity Power Transmission Link By 2013 34
12.4 Other Significant Developments 35
12.4.1 Sep 13, 2010: Sri Lanka Awards Customs Duty Concessions And Tax Waiver For Establishment Of Sampur Coal-Fired Power Plant In Trincomalee 35
12.4.2 Feb 03, 2010: CEB To Improve Important Transmission Lines In Sri Lanka With LKR160 Billion 35
13 Appendix 36
13.1 Methodology 36
13.1.1 Coverage 36
13.1.2 Secondary Research 36
13.1.3 Primary Research 37
13.1.4 Expert Panel Validation 37
13.2 Contact Us 37
13.3 Disclaimer 38 [Fade out table of contents]
markt-studie.de ist ein unabhängiges Verkaufsportal für Marktstudien, Marktanalysen und Marktforschung.
Unser Angebot umfasst weit über 240.000 Studien mit aktuellen Marktdaten (Marktinformationen, Marktpotentiale, Marktentwicklung, etc.) für Tausende Segmente deutschland-, europa- und weltweit.
Alle Markt-Studien und Branchenreports können bequem online oder per Fax bestellt werden.
Ceylon Electricity Board -Overview, Contact Details, locations, Key executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT Analysis (2010) Englisch - market research, market survey, market report, research survey