The Global UAV Market 2015-2025
The Global UAV Market 2015-2025, is the brand new Sector Report published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, providing readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
The Strategic Defense Intelligence difference
- Stay one step ahead - Gain exclusive access to a recent developments and industry challenges including insights into technological developments in the UAV market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of the defence ministries around the world
- Go Global – With Global UAV country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the UAV industry expected to be in demand in each region
- Have a little confidence – Understand trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
The global economic slowdown has reduced the defense budgets of most leading spenders in the world, including the US, France, Germany and the UK. Cuts to military expenditure have led to the cancellation and indefinite delays of various UAV projects, and are having a detrimental impact on the growth of the UAV industry. For example, in 2010 the US army indefinitely postponed the upgrade of its Shadow RQ-7B aircraft to the new RQ-7C model, in order to reduce costs. The French government may also scrap the Talarion UAV development project to save development costs. High UAV accident rates, as a consequence of unfavorable weather conditions or system failure, also hinder the deployment of UAVs in critical missions such as combat roles. Accidents are more frequent for UAVs, mainly because manned aircraft have trained pilots capable of diagnosing or overriding system problems. However, if a UAV encounters difficult weather conditions or a system failure, the remote pilot is often unable to access important information such as wind speed and take evasive action.
The global UAV industry is highly fragmented due to the presence of a large number of established manufacturers and a significant number of small and medium-scale enterprises. However, many of these established firms acquire small UAV manufacturers possessing niche capabilities in order to enhance their own technological capabilities and increase their overall product portfolios. For instance, in 2013, Selex Galileo, a part of Italian-based Finmeccanica, acquired Unmanned Technology Research Institute (UTRI), an Italian developer of MUAVs for defense and homeland security.
- The Saudi Arabian Defense Industry - Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights to 2019: Market Profile
- The Georgian Defense Industry - Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights to 2019: Market Profile
- The Australian Defense Industry - Market Entry Strategy to 2019: Market Profile
More information: Your Contact: Reports-research.com is an independent sales-platform for market surveys, market analyses and market research. Our portfolio comprises more than 252.113 reports with up-to-date market data (Information on markets, market potential, market development, etc.): For thousands of market segments in Germany, Europe and Worldwide and growing every day!
reports-research.com c/o dynamic technologies GmbH Im Hilgersfeld 44 51427 Bergisch Gladbach GERMANY
Managing director: Manuel Bravo Sanchez
Manuel Bravo Sanchez
Tel.:+ 49 (0) 2204 2918806
Fax + 49 (0) 221 677 897 31
Reports-research.com is an independent sales-platform for market surveys, market analyses and market research. Our portfolio comprises more than 252.113 reports with up-to-date market data (Information on markets, market potential, market development, etc.): For thousands of market segments in Germany, Europe and Worldwide and growing every day!
- Germany Soft Drinks Review 2013 - Growth will be generated primarily through replacement in the German Soft Drinks Market