Numbers and facts for this report
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Content of the reportBrooks Automation, Inc. (Brooks Automation) is a US based semiconductor component manufacturing company. The company is principally engaged in the providing automation, vacuum and instrumentation solutions to semiconductor manufacturer and original equipment manufacturer and equipment users globally. It also provides expertise in the data storage, advanced display and analytical instruments. The products manufactured by the company are used in computer equipments, telecommunications equipment, consumer electronics and wireless communications devices. Brooks Automation is offering its products to the customers worldwide with its operations spread across US, France, Germany, China, Israel, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and the UK. The major manufacturing facilities of the company are located in Chelmsford, Massachusetts; Gresham, Oregon; Petaluma, California; and Longmont, Colorado. Brooks Automation is headquartered at Chelmsford in Massachusetts, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Brooks Automation, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Brooks Automation, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
Table of ContentsTable of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Key Information
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Overview
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Key Employees
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Brooks Automation, Inc. - History
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Company Statement
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Business Description
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Brooks Automation, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Strengths
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Weaknesses
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Opportunities
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Threats
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Brooks Automation, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of FiguresList of Figures
Brooks Automation, Inc., Performance Chart
Brooks Automation, Inc., Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Brooks Automation, Inc., Key Information
Brooks Automation, Inc., Key Ratios
Brooks Automation, Inc., Share Data
Brooks Automation, Inc., Major Products and Services
Brooks Automation, Inc., History
Brooks Automation, Inc., Key Employees
Brooks Automation, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Brooks Automation, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Brooks Automation, Inc., Other Locations
Brooks Automation, Inc., Subsidiaries
Brooks Automation, Inc., Key Competitors
Brooks Automation, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Brooks Automation, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Brooks Automation, Inc., Annual Ratios
Brooks Automation, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
We sell all reports and surveys at the same price the publisher is asking for. You never pay too much! We guarantee a competitive price – also for shipping costs.
Your order is of the highest priority to us. Your request is forwarded to the publisher immediately and dispatched there right away. Our reports-research team can be reached for all questions by phone or email.
Up to date
You can always be sure to receive the latest data. As a special service we always check with the publisher if a newer version of the report is available or planned for the near future.
Your personal data is stored safely! Every customer account is protected via SSL. In terms of payment methods we work hand in hand with a certified creditcard service-provider. You can also pay by PayPal.
Support & Research
You are looking for a special report or market data? You have questions on one of our reports? You need help with a custom-made market research? Feel free to contact our support team who can rely on a worldwide network of 500 market research partners – free of charge, without obligations and at top speed.